Application and Registration Procedure
There are three parts to the application. Additionally you are required to attend an introductory workshop.
- Complete the application form (intent to apply) at the bottom of this page and click the submit button. (This action along with mailing your non-refundable application fee will serve to hold your space, contingent on receiving your completed application no later than the registration close date.
- Prepare an autobiographical essay – maximum of 750 words (equivalent to 3 typed pages, double spaced).
- Letters of professional recommendation (2). These may be submitted via email or U.S. mail.
Intro workshops are a required part of the application process. They are scheduled throughout the year. Please find more information here about upcoming intro workshops.
In your essay, please address the following:
- Describe your background and interests.
- Describe your current personal and professional goals.
- Discuss how do you want to apply the training to your personal and professional life.
- Regarding a group learning environment: Describe what you imagine your strengths and challenges to be.
- Describe your physical, emotional and mental health? And include any challenges/needs that you want us to know about (related to your physical, emotional and mental health.)
- Growth requires support and we require that you have a support system in place while you are in training. Describe how you will provide support for yourself (mentally/emotionally/physically) during your training program.
About the 2 letters of professional recommendation.
- Please provide 2 letters of recommendation
- Your letter writers can send either via US Mail or email. If by US Mail, have them send signed copies. If by email, have them sent directly to Bergin Learning Arts.
NOTE: Letters of recommendation must be from teachers, therapists, employers, or other professional relationships only. Letters from friends or family members will not be accepted.
Your application will be reviewed and you can expect a response from us within 30 days of the receipt of your complete application packet. We will let you know whether or not your application is approved. A letter of acceptance and pertinent information will be mailed to you.
Before sending your application pack please review our Policies, Tuition and Provisions for applicable fees and tuition information.
Note To Applicants: Please keep copies of ALL your records. Bergin Learning Arts is not responsible for keeping your documents.
Intent to apply here: